Hardwick Veterinary Clinic will provide a Rabies Clinic on Saturday, March 28, 2020 from 8:30 am to 10 am. Please follow our new procedures: DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING
- Come to the second window at the front of the building to register – there will be a sign. We will take care of all the paperwork and payment (which is $20 per dog/cat). You will receive the Rabies Tag and printed Certificate. We will call people in order of arrival/registration.
- When called, you will bring your dog to the front door, hold their hind end toward the door and the doctor will administer the Rabies shot.
- If you have a cat, when called, you will bring your carrier to the front door. We will take the carrier, administer the shot and return the carrier to you at the front door.
Please avoid waiting in groups or gathering by the door. Please keep yourself and your pet at least 6 feet away from others.
- Spring News
- CHANGES TO UPCOMING RABIES CLINICS
- NEW UPDATE FROM THE HARDWICK VETERINARY CLINIC
- Rabies Clinics at The Hardwick Veterinary Clinic 2020!
- WISHING ALL OF OUR CLIENTS AND THEIR PETS A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!
- Nasopharyngeal Polyps in Cats
- CATS CAN’T READ
- Fostering cats and kittens can help animal shelters in your area.